While you can sort through the holiday gifts and treats ahead of time, it can be difficult to find a caption to describe your festive post on Instagram, especially when you want to be hilarious.
That’s why we’ve rounded up 19 captions for you that you can use in your feed on Instagram and that sound funny at the same time.
These captions can also act as line breaks if you want to use them elsewhere, but make sure this is done during the holiday season or they might sound weird rather than funny!
For those who aren’t on social media, we’ve also rounded up some Christmas quotes to share in the Christmas spirit.
29 Funny Christmas Signatures 2022
- I dream of a white Christmas, but when the white runs out I drink the red.
- Christmas break to-do list: eat, drink, sleep.
- Believe in your elf.
- The battle between me and carbs is the real war this Christmas
- Sweet and twisted. Does that make me a candy cane?
- Drink up, grinches! It’s Christmas.
- Let’s go into the kitchen and conjure up a Merry Christmas to everyone.
- Christmas calories don’t count!
- December 25th is the only day I become a morning person.
- But let me take an Elfie first.
- I’ve decided to give everyone my opinion instead of gifts this year. Be excited!
- Dear Santa: It doesn’t look like it.
- Here is my resting Grinch face.
- Santa Claus has the right idea – he only visits people once a year. – Victor Borge
- i love christmas I receive many wonderful gifts that I can’t wait to exchange. – Henny Jungman
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.
- You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.
- It’s the wineiest time of the year.
- Sugar and spices make the holidays beautiful.
Christmas courses for December 25th
- “I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas that said ‘toys not included’.” — Bernard Manning
- “What I don’t like about Christmas parties in the office is looking for a job the next day.” —Phyllis Diller
- “Nothing says holiday like a piece of cheese.” — Ellen DeGeneres
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was 6 years old. Mom took me to see him at a department store and he asked me for an autograph.” -Shirley Temple
- “People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and New Years, but they really should be worried about what they eat between New Years and Christmas.”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
In other news, SEE: Inside the fully automated Texas McDonald’s run by robots
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/12/25/19-funny-christmas-day-2022-instagram-captions-to-highlight-your-feed/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=19-funny-christmas-day-2022-instagram-captions-to-highlight-your-feed 19 Funny Christmas Day 2022 Instagram Captions to Make Your Feed Stand Out