Aaron Carter’s ex-fiancée Melanie Martin is questioning the pop singer’s autopsy report after it was confirmed he died after smoking gas and taking prescription pills.
“The results of the autopsy are not a conclusion for me. It claims that death occurs by drowning, but also adds that he was wearing a t-shirt and necklace in the bath, which doesn’t make sense. Why would he be clothed in a bathtub? Melanie to TMZ. “I’m still in shock and I still miss Aaron every day. I don’t understand the chain of events and this report only leads us to ask more questions.”
According to the Los Angeles County coroner, he drowned after inhaling difluoroethane and ingesting alprazolam. Difluoroethane is a gas found in compressed air cans. Alprazolam is also known as Xanax.
After taking the drugs, the crooner became “incapacitated in the bathtub”, slipping under the surface of the water and eventually drowning.
Meanwhile, the singer’s former team claim they tried to rehabilitate him before his death.