AC Milan eye Hakim Ziyech as Chelsea move for Man City’s Raheem Sterling

The summer transfer window is here and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest rumours, comings and goings and of course deals done!

TOP STORY: Milan keen on Chelsea’s Ziyech

AC Milan remain focused on developing an approach for Chelsea Hakim Ziyech despite a new agreement with Junior Messiahto Calciomercato.

That Rossoneri are ready to loan Ziyech out for a fee of around €25m-30m with a commitment to make the move permanent and Chelsea are understood to be ready to let him join the San Siro.

The 29-year-old attacking midfielder made 23 appearances in the Premier League for Thomas Tuchel’s side in the 2021/22 season but after scoring just four goals it looks like the Blues may be making changes for next season want to make their attack.

Sources told ESPN on Wednesday that Chelsea are nearing an agreement on personal terms ahead of a proposed £45million move for the Manchester City winger Raham Sterling. The England international’s upcoming move would make him the highest-paid player at Stamford Bridge and could be offset by Ziyech’s move to Milan.

It is believed that the former Ajax Amsterdam star is keen to join the Serie A champions.

– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant access

LIVE BLOG

08.00 CET: FC Bayern Munich does not want to sign Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United this summer, with CEO Oliver Kahn declaring that a deal for the 37-year-old “would not fit our philosophy”.

Sources have told ESPN that Ronaldo has informed United bosses that he wants to move during the transfer window, citing Bayern, Chelsea and Napoli as potential destinations. But according to Kahn, Bayern won’t make a move for the Portuguese great.

“As much as I rate Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the greats, a transfer would not fit our philosophy,” he told German magazine kicker.

Bayern’s attack has long been led by the high-flyers Robert LewandowskiHowever, the 33-year-old has informed the Bundesliga champions that he wants to leave the Allianz Arena in the summer. Sources have told ESPN that Barcelona made a third offer for Lewandowski worth more than €40m last week. Kahn has publicly insisted the Poland forward is not for sale.

United also insist Ronaldo, who scored 24 goals last season, is not available for a transfer and that new manager Erik ten Hag “wants and expects” him to be part of the squad next season. However, sources have told ESPN that in reality this stance is softer, although they would prefer Ronaldo to move abroad rather than join Premier League rivals Chelsea. He has one year left on his contract at Old Trafford with an option for a further year.

PAPER GOSSIP

– Real Madrid are ready to continue Ferland Mendy, writes Sports. The 27-year-old full-back is reported to be looking for an upgraded contract with a higher salary, although his current contract doesn’t expire until 2025. Meanwhile, the LaLiga side are confident that if he doesn’t like staying at the Santiago Bernabeu they could move him on for a notable fee and they have no plans to award a better deal at the moment.

Daniel Alves was offered a contract with Liga MX club Pumas UNAM, according to ESPN Mexico. Alves, 39, is hoping to contest a final World Cup round with Brazil later this year in Qatar. He became a free agent after his one-year contract with Barcelona expired earlier this summer. A deal between Alves and Pumas is far from over as Brazilian club Athletico-PR are also interested in the defender.

– Paris Saint-Germain held talks with Reims this week to reach an agreement on a fee for Hugo Ekitikwrites the telegraph. The 20-year-old striker has been on Newcastle United’s radar recently but after an impressive season in Ligue 1, in which he contributed to 13 goals in 24 games, it looks like PSG are now at the top of the queue for his signature.

– Everton have no intention of parting ways with him Anthony Gordon this summer, despite interest from some clubs in the Premier League, according to The Athletic. The 21-year-old winger has been linked with both Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United but after Frank Lampard’s side switched Richardson After Tottenham, the latest suggests the Toffees are keen on keeping Gordon.

– Manchester United’s first £51m proposal for Anthony was rejected by Ajax, reveals Goal. The Eredivisie side are reportedly demanding a fee of around £68million if they want to let the 22-year-old Brazil international go, with Alfred Schreuder’s side keen to keep him at Ajax for another season.

– Fulham want to reinforce their defensive line with one move Issa Diop, reports foot Mercato. The Cottagers have reportedly made West Ham United an offer of €15m and they are confident David Moyes’ side are ready to let the 25-year-old centre-back go as the Hammers already have ample cover for the position. Diop made ten starts in the Premier League last season.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4695671/live-transfer-talk-ac-milan-eye-hakim-ziyech-as-chelsea-move-for-man-citys-raheem-sterling AC Milan eye Hakim Ziyech as Chelsea move for Man City’s Raheem Sterling

Emma Bowman

USTimesPost.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimespost.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button