Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has begun, and that means there are tons of weekly challenges to complete to earn some much-needed XP and level up your Battle Pass.
Whenever a new season of Fortnite comes out, one of the most exciting moments is sifting through the Battle Pass to see which skins you’d most like to unlock – but to get them all, you’ll need to earn loads of XP to help you out to help ascend.
The best way to do this is by completing weekly challenges. A new set of weekly quests is released each week, giving you around seven challenges to complete in order to earn yourself a huge chunk of in-game XP.
Epic Games dispenses with punch cards altogether, which means you can easily access all of your challenges from the in-game Quests page. This guide will help you complete each weekly quest and level up the Battle Pass in no time.
Fortnite week 2 quests
Fortnite week 1 quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance on various crashed IO airships (3)
- Gain shields by hopping on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a whiplash with off-road tires and a cow catcher, then destroy buildings (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the zero point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite week 0 quests
- Collect a Hammer Assault Rifle and a Double Shotgun in a single match (2)
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on the back of a wolf or bear in 2 different fights (2)
- Plant or summon 3 Reality Seedlings with Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 storm phases (10)
- Drive 2,000 meters in a Baller (2,000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls and Rave Cave (3)
When do Weekly Challenges appear in Fortnite?
New Weekly Challenges (aka Seasonal Quests) are released every day Thursday at 7 p.m. PT | 10 p.m. ET | 2 p.m. CET. They often lick early, but don’t look for them until they appear on your quest screen.
These weekly challenges stack each week, meaning there’s no rush to complete them all before a new set goes live – just make sure you’ve completed them all by the time Chapter 3 Season 3 concludes.
As for the daily quests, they will be — yes, you guessed it — every day at 7:00 p.m. PT | published 10 p.m. ET | 14:00 GMT while milestone quests remain the same throughout the season and can be completed at will.
That’s all you need to know so far about the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Weekly Challenges and Quests, but make sure to check back each week as more are released.
In the meantime, however, we have plenty of tips and tricks to help you in the new season, so be sure to check out our guides:
All Leaked Skins and Cosmetics | All Omni Chip Locations | All Exotic Weapons Locations | Split Screen Guide | How To Level Up Fast | How to Get Free V-Bucks | How to Get Free Skins | How To Complete All Weekly Challenges | Best Weapons Ranked | Best Deathrun Map Codes | Where can I find all NPCs | Rarest skins in Fortnite
https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/fortnite-chapter-3-weekly-challenges-1714399/ All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 weekly challenges & quests