A massive Battlefield 2042 1.0 update is now available on all platforms, bringing hundreds of changes, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements to the online shooter ahead of the launch of Season 1.
Speaking of Season 1: Zero Hour, DICE will be revealing the gameplay today at 8:00am PT/11:00am ET on its official Battlefield 2042 YouTube channel, as reported by VG247. There you’ll get a glimpse of these changes and improvements, and a look at what Battlefield 2042 Season 1 looks like. Regarding the update, Dice highlighted the following:
- Several improvements to soldier gameplay resulting in smoother animations and movement overall.
- Weapons have received an updated netcode to improve bullet hit registration. We also made another balance pass that includes increased projectile speeds for DMRs and LMGs and improved accuracy for shotguns.
- Added several new XP events such as: B. killing an enemy that recently wounded or killed a squadmate, or having an enemy vehicle that you recently damaged being destroyed by a teammate and the occupants killed
- The number of in-world vehicles available for Conquest has been increased, which should make it easier to move around the map
- Sundance’s wingsuit has been adjusted to reduce overall flight time while being easier to maneuver. To simplify her specialty, the EMP Field Smart Explosive has been removed
Dice plans the next update for early July, but it’s “a smaller update that will bring more fixes and changes to the battlefield.” Visit Dice’s full patch notes list for the full list of changes, fixes, and improvements.
Read while you wait for today’s season one debut game computer scientist Battlefield 2042 Review and read how the next Battlefield has entered pre-production with “valuable lessons” learned from Battlefield 2042. Check out Dice’s response to complaints about the Battlefield 2042 map and subsequent feedback.
Are you excited for Season 1 of Battlefield 2042? Let us know in the comments below!
https://www.gameinformer.com/2022/06/07/battlefield-2042-update-10-includes-hundreds-of-changes-and-fixes-ahead-of-season-1 Battlefield 2042 Update 1.0 Includes Hundreds Of Changes And Fixes Ahead Of Season 1 Launch