Best hotels with waterparks in Spain – and holidays start from £264pp this summer
SPAIN has some of the best hotels with water parks in the area – perfect if you want to keep the little ones busy during a summer break.
And while prices can get pretty high pretty quickly, there are still some bargains to be found.
We’ve looked around for some of the best deals to book now, with departure dates from May.
With flights and accommodation, some start as little as £264 per person for seven nights.
- 7 Nights Self Catering at 3* Albir Garden Aqua Park, Costa Blanca, from London Gatwick on 11th May, from £264pp
- 7 Nights B&B at 4* H10 Mediterranean Village, Salou, from London Stansted on 10th May from £327pp
- 7 Nights B&B at 3* Rosamar Hotel, Benidorm, from London Gatwick on 3rd June, from £555pp
At the beach
- 7 nights all inclusive at 4* HL Paradise Island, Lanzarote, from London Gatwick on May 3rd, from £540 pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at 3* Club Mac Alcudia, Mallorca, from London Gatwick on 3rd May, from £556pp
If you are considering a water park break in the UK, Alton Towers currently has an offer.
On The Beach has launched a deal that will allow adult children to go on vacation with their parents for free.
And the UK has a lot of auspicious bank holidays at the moment.
https://www.the-sun.com/travel/3260338/best-water-park-hotel-deals-spain/ Best hotels with waterparks in Spain – and holidays start from £264pp this summer