News

Cecil B. Moore Homicide: Minors wanted in deadly attack on 73-year-old man in Philadelphia to turn themselves in, sources say

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) – Two minors wanted in connection with the fatal attack on a 73-year-old man in Philadelphia last month are expected to turn themselves in today, Action News has learned.

The incident occurred at 2:38 a.m. on Friday, June 24 at the 2100 block of Cecil B. Moore Avenue in North Philadelphia.

Police say 73-year-old James Lambert was attacked by four men and three women. The suspects are believed to be in their early to mid-teens.

Action News has learned that two of the suspects are minors and siblings. You have a lawyer.

blank

Police said the suspects repeatedly hit the victim with objects and pushed him to the ground.

Surveillance video released by police on Friday shows the suspects attacking the victim with a traffic cone.

blank

The man suffered head injuries and later died, police said

Homicide Captain Jason Smith said at least two teenagers were involved in the beating and the coroner ruled Lambert’s death a blunt force trauma.

blank

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police Department Homicide Division at 215-686-3334/3335.

Copyright © 2022 WPVI-TV. All rights reserved.

https://6abc.com/deadly-attack-philadelphia-homicide-traffic-cone-death-minors/12043328/ Cecil B. Moore Homicide: Minors wanted in deadly attack on 73-year-old man in Philadelphia to turn themselves in, sources say

Alley Einstein

USTimesPost.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimespost.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button