THE National Lottery EuroMillions draw has taken place tonight (7th July 2023) and it’s up for life-changing cash prizes.
Check out the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and collected enough to start the jet set lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
With every EuroMillions ticket you also get automatic access to the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player to win £1million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Today’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 02, 11, 12, 19, 38 and the lucky stars Are: 04, 08
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: TLGL04901.
Today’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 06, 11, 18, 32, 35 and the thunderball Is 13.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- A £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took time to come forward and claim his prize in March 2019, just before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky winning couple hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7th, 2004 by three organizations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and Camelot in the UK.
One of Britain’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020: a whopping £175 million EuroMillions jackpot that would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous British winner whose whole life was changed by his jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8th, 2019. He walked away with a whopping £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir from Largs in Scotland raised a whopping £161,653,000 on 12th July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, raised £148,656,000 after entering the draw on 10 August 2012, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner in 2013 when she won £1million.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could be the jackpot tonight When you hand in your £34million resignation and swap your daily commute for sipping champagne on a superyacht or relaxing on a private beach in the Bahamas?