TODAY’S National Lottery EuroMillions draw has taken place (September 26, 2023) and life-changing cash prizes are at stake.
Check out the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and collected enough to start the jet-set lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
With every EuroMillions ticket you also get automatic access to the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will win £1 million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Today’s winning numbers for the National Lottery EuroMillions are: 02, 06, 14, 19, 23 and that Lucky stars Are: 05, 07.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winners are: VPRC26636.
Today’s winning National Lottery Thunderball numbers are: 07, 10, 12, 25, 28 and that Thunderball Is 08.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY PRIZES IN THE WORLD
- 1.308 billion pounds (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the USA, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- A £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took time to come forward and claim his prize in March 2019, just before the April deadline
- 633.76 million pounds (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- 625.76 million pounds (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts, won the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: the French Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and Camelot in the United Kingdom.
One of Britain’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020: a whopping £175 million EuroMillions jackpot that would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous British winner whose entire life was changed by his jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. He walked away with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir from Largs in Scotland made a whopping £161,653,000 on July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, raised £148,656,000 after taking part in the draw on August 10, 2012, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner in 2013 when she won £1 million.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could be the jackpot tonight When you hand in your notice worth £34 million and swap your daily commute for sipping champagne on a superyacht or relaxing on a private beach in the Bahamas?