MANCHESTER CITY currently sit at the top of the Premier League table, a point ahead of Arsenal with a game to go.
Pep Guardiola’s side took a break from their title fight in the middle of the week and traveled to the Spanish capital to face European giants Real Madrid in the first leg of the Champions League semi-finals.
After an exciting gameit ended with a statement at the Bernabeu that caused a spectacle at the Etihad Week.
Everton sit just above the relegation zone in the Premier League table after hugely increasing their chances of survival on Monday night.
The Toffees made their way to the high-flying Brighton, batting FIVE past the Seagulls in their own field.
hopes his side can maintain that goalscoring form in the final three games of the season.
When is Everton vs Man City?
- Everton vs Man City takes place on Sunday 14 May.
- Kick-off is at 14:00 in the UK.
- Goodison Park will be hosting.
What channel is Everton vs Man City on and can it be streamed live?
- Everton v Man City is broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event or Sky Sports Premier League.
- Sky Sports customers can live stream all the action via the NOW app, which is free to download to your mobile or tablet device.
- Alternatively, you can follow SunSport’s live blog to keep up to date with all the Etihad’s action.
Pep Guardiola hopes his side survived the tough battle with Real Madrid unscathed.
Nathan Ake missed City’s trip to the Bernabeu with a hamstring injury he sustained against Leeds last weekend.
Kevin de Bruyne could be rested, having played the full 90 minutes in his last two games since returning from the touchline.
At Everton, Abdoulaye Doucoure will be hoping to keep his place in the squad after scoring some great goals.
Sean Dyche has to do without players like Seamus Coleman,and Ruben Vinagre, all of whom continue to recover from long-term injuries.
Ben Godfrey could return to the squad after missing the last two games with a groin problem.
- Everton – 15/2
- Draw – 19/5
- Man City – 4/11
*Quotes courtesy of Ladbrokes and are correct at the time of publication.