PLAYERS place a lot of weight on their team’s star attacker, but support is probably more important.
Bailu is one of the best healers in the game, and how much she heals increases with her max HP.
With the right build, she’s powerful enough to keep your team healthy and ensure they take the damage they need.
Here’s the best way to build Bailu and keep your team alive in Honkai: Star Rail.
Best light cones for Bailu in Honkai: Star Rail
Like many other Honkai: Star Rail characters, Bailu is best suited for her signature beam of light. Time waits for no one.
It increases her maximum HP and outgoing healing, both of which increase her healing power.
The damage dealt depends on the wielder, allowing her to dish out damage despite being a healer.
If you don’t have their signature weapon, here are some good alternatives.
- Warmth shortens cold nights (four-star)
- postoperative conversation (four-star)
- shared feeling (four-star)
- cornucopia (three stars)
Best relics for Bailu in Honkai: Star Rail
The same goes for Bailus Relics. She will want to increase her max HP to improve healing.
Speed is another stat to focus on, because the faster she moves, the more teammates she can heal.
Her energy regeneration rate will also help her charge up her ultimate much sooner.
Here are some options for Bailu.
- Passer of the wandering cloud (4) – +10% outgoing healing, restores one skill point at the start of combat.
- Fleet of the Timeless (2) – +12% Max HP, +8% Attack for all allies when the wearer’s Speed is 120 or higher.
- The lively Vonwacq (2) – +5% energy regeneration rate, the wearer’s action is boosted by 40% when entering combat if their speed is 120 or higher.
- Head – HP (Primary), HP%, Speed, Effect Resistance%, Defense%
- hands – Attack (Primary), HP%, HP, Speed, Effect Resistance%
- Body – HP% (Primary), HP, Speed, Effect Resistance %, Defense %
- feet – HP% (Primary), HP, Speed, Effect Resistance %, Defense %
- planar sphere – HP% (Primary), HP, Speed, Effect Resistance %, Defense %
- connecting rope – Energy Regeneration Rate % (Primary), HP %, HP, Speed, Effect Resistance %
Best teams for Bailu in Honkai: Star Rail
Bailu is useful on pretty much any team that still needs a healer, so she’s incredibly flexible.
- Soul (Main DPS), Bronja (Support), Pela (Support), Bailu (Healer)
This team is probably the best out there right now, as it combines Seele’s amazing damage output with Bronya’s ability to manipulate turn order.
Bailu is currently the best healer in the game, making this composition even more powerful.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here