HIMEKO is one of the best Honkai: Star Rail crowd control characters.
With her powerful area attacks, she can help clear up waves of enemies.
Her Fire-type damage gives her an advantage in battle and, if properly built, can wreak havoc on the enemy.
This is the best way to build Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail.
Best light cones for Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail
As with most Honkai: Star Rail characters, Himeko’s best beam of light is her signature weapon.
Night on the Milky Way is the perfect choice as it boosts her attack for every enemy on the screen.
In addition, if you perform weak breaks, you will also get a damage boost.
If you don’t have this, here are some great alternatives for Himeko:
- Long night (five stars)
- The Birth of the Self (four-star)
- Make the world riot (four-star)
- Database (three stars)
Best Relics for Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail
As you may have noticed, Himeko’s build is all about damage, so stats like her Attack and Critical Strike Damage are most important.
Break Effect% is another important factor as it allows Himeko to generate charge for her Victory Rush.
- Fireforge of Lavaforging (4) – +10% Fire Damage, +12% Skill Damage and +12% Fire Damage for the next attack after activating Ultimate.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat (4) – +12% Attack, +10% Normal Attack Damage, and +6% Speed.
- Shooting meteor thief (4) – +16% Break Effect, another +16% Break Effect and +3 Energy when the wielder inflicts a Weakness Break on an enemy.
- Inert Salsatto (2) – +8% Critical Strike Rate, +15% Ultimate Damage and Follow-Up Damage when the wearer’s Critical Strike Rate exceeds 50%.
- Head – HP (Primary), Critical Hit Damage %, Critical Hit Rate %, Attack %, Rupture Effect %
- hands – Attack (Primary), Critical Hit Damage %, Critical Hit Rate %, Attack %, Rupture Effect %
- Body – Critical Hit Damage % (Primary), Critical Hit Rate %, Attack %, Rupture Effect %, Speed
- feet – Speed (Primary), Critical Hit Damage %, Critical Hit Rate %, Attack %, Rupture Effect %
- planar sphere – Fire Damage % (Primary), Critical Hit Damage %, Critical Hit Rate %, Attack %, Rupture Effect %
- connecting rope – Attack % (Primary), Critical Hit Damage %, Critical Hit Rate %, Rupture Effect %, Speed
Best teams for Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail
With three different area attacks, Himeko does well when dealing with groups of enemies as the main DPS.
This team focuses on maximizing Himeko’s damage, with Bronya increasing her Attack stat.
It also allows her to change turn order to attack faster.
Pela lowers enemies’ defenses, making Himeko’s attacks more effective while Bailu remains the healer of choice.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We are here for you…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here