Xbox has begun announcing its upcoming slate of Game Pass titles for the next month, with six games coming to the service in the first few days of June. Sharpen your blades and get ready for plenty of action with the big three games coming to the subscription service next week. Ubisoft is making two games available with For Honor: Marching Fire Edition is out tomorrow and Assassin’s Creed Origins is out on June 7th, just in time for Series X owners to enjoy the new 60FPS update. Koei Tecmo also brings Ryu Hyabusa’s remastered trilogy of 3D adventures to Game Pass with the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection, added June 2nd.
Here’s the full list of Game Pass additions coming in the first half of June:
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition – June 1st (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection – June 2 (Console and PC)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins June 7th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Choir – June 7th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Disc Room – June 7th (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Space lines from afar – June 7 (Console and PC)
As new games join the service, others often leave the service as well. Get your game time on with the following titles retiring from Game Pass on June 15:
- Darkest dungeon (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Console, PC and Cloud)
- greed case (Console, PC and Cloud)
- limbo (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Worms rumble (Console, PC and Cloud)
This latest Game Pass update only extends into the first week of June, but remember that on June 12th, Xbox and Bethesda will be hosting their joint showcase of upcoming games. Keep your eyes peeled for this presentation and game informant for more updates on what’s coming to Game Pass in the future.
https://www.gameinformer.com/2022/05/31/games-pass-additions-amass-an-army-of-ninjas-and-assassins-in-june Games Pass Additions Amass An Army Of Ninjas And Assassins In June