BAIZHU is the latest five-star Genshin Impact character currently available in banners.
Baizhu specializes in healing and can deal multi-hit damage and then heal the party when he leaves the field.
He can also create a shield around the main attacker that hits the opponent with Dendro damage.
Here’s how to best equip Baizhu in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Baizhu in Genshin Impact
Like most Genshin characters, Baizhu’s signature weapon, Jadefall’s Splendor, is his best.
It provides him with more HP, which greatly increases his healing ability.
This catalyst also allows the user to regenerate more energy and deal more elemental damage based on their max HP.
Here are the best Baizhu alternatives if you don’t have his signature:
- Prototype amber (four star catalyst)
- Favonius Codex (four star catalyst)
- sacrificial fragments (four star catalyst)
- Exciting stories of dragon slayers (three star catalyst)
Best artifacts for Baizhu in Genshin Impact
Baizhu works well as a Dendro support character or as your designated healer.
In the support role, a full set of Deepwood Memories Increases the group’s total damage.
If you go for the healer option, you should try to find a bunch of them Ocean Colored Shellwhich boosts healing and damage based on healing.
Here are the stats to consider:
- Flower: HP (Main Stats), Energy Charge, HP %, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (Secondary Stats)
- Feather: Attack (main stat), Energy Charge, HP%, HP, Elemental Mastery (secondary stat)
- Sand: HP % (Main Stats), Energy Charge, HP, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (Secondary Stats)
- chalice: HP % (Main Stats), Energy Charge, HP, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (Secondary Stats)
- Ripe: Healing Bonus % (Main Stats), Energy Charge, HP %, HP, Elemental Mastery (Secondary Stats)
Best teams for Baizhu in Genshin Impact
Baizhu is an excellent choice for teams focused on dendro reactions.
Hyperbloom comps benefit from Baizhu as they take advantage of both his healing and buffs.
Adding Baizhu to this team will help Shinobu act more aggressively as Baizhu focuses on healing.
Baizhu is a great addition to Nilou Bloom’s teams for the same reasons.
- Alhaitham (Main DPS), Yes Miko (Sub DPS), fish (Sub DPS), Baizhu (Support)
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here