How to cancel Netflix and can I do it on my phone? – The Scottish Sun
NETFLIX pushed ahead with its account-sharing ban this week — and viewers aren’t happy about it.
Despite months of warning, Google searches for “cancel Netflix” have surged just days after password locks went into effect in the UK and US.
Luckily, like most streaming services, Netflix works on rolling monthly contracts, so you can cancel at any time.
Whether you’re a password sharing pro looking to try a different streaming service, or trying to curb your monthly spend, just follow these instructions:
How to cancel my Netflix subscription
- Sign into your Netflix account from your laptop or computer.
- Choose any profile.
- Open the menu in the upper right corner and select Account.
- You should see a cancel membership Click the button under the “Membership and Billing” heading.
- Finally, press the button End the cancellation Click the button to complete the process.
Can I cancel Netflix on my phone?
- Open the Netflix app.
- Tap any profile.
- Click on the profile picture in the top right corner and search Account.
- Choose cancel membership Button.
- Then finally tap End the cancellation.
Does my Netflix subscription end immediately?
No, your Netflix subscription does not end once you decide to leave.
It depends on when your payment deadline is.
You will continue to have access until the money is normally withdrawn from your account.
At this point, access is revoked.
Is it free to cancel Netflix subscription?
The great thing about Netflix is that it has a monthly rotating contract.
This means that you can leave at any time.
The best tips and hacks for phones and gadgets
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find these secret features in social media apps? We are here for you…
Get the latest WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and other tech gadget stories here.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at email@example.com