Today, content creation is the essence of social media. A well-organized post can get you more engagement, more followers, and even the attention of brands — leading to sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
Creating a TikTok video is as easy as taking it on your phone and having it on your account in just a few minutes. But have you considered using TikTok Templates? They come in handy on days when you have no idea about content or if you are a new creator.
Follow this guide to learn how to create a TikTok video using an existing template.
How TikTok templates work
TikTok Templates allows you to create TikTok videos using the platform’s own templates. When you use a template, you’re essentially using a frame of a TikTok video, which you can fill in with your own image.
The number of images you can add depends on the template itself. The idea is that it makes content creation easier, and is especially useful for TikTok beginners and aspiring creators who might be intimidated by the idea of creating a video from scratch.
Templates are also beneficial for anyone who has trouble brainstorming ideas for content creation. If you’re lucky, your video might even appear on TikTok’s Friends Page. If used correctly, Templates are a way to reduce your chances of falling victim to TikTok’s content grip.
How to make a TikTok video with a template
Creating TikTok videos using templates is easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Clap Upload at the bottom of the screen.
- Now press Sample in the bottom right corner and swipe left to browse TikTok’s available templates.
- On each template, you’ll find its name, as well as the number of photos you need to upload for that particular template. When you find a pattern you like, press Choose a photo.
- Now select the photo you want to use from your phone’s gallery and press Okay.
- TikTok will show you a preview of your video in the editor. Here you can play with Tools on the right side of the screen to add aesthetic appeal to your video. When you’re done, press Next.
- In the Post window, add a caption, hashtags, and tag a friend or other TikTok account. You can also preview your video, choose the cover for it and add text to the cover. When you’re done, press Assist to go back to the editor and press Upload.
That’s all it takes. Although it may seem like a lot of steps, the process is not complicated at all. And there’s no guesswork involved as it guides you through creating your video.
How to change your video sound when using TikTok template
When you create a TikTok video with a template, you’re not forced to use the audio that accompanies the template. To change the audio at the editing stage, follow the steps below:
- Tap the title of the sound at the top of the screen and choose from the list Encourage song appears, then tap the song you want to use. You can also press Favorite to choose from a list of your most favorite sounds on the app. Choose a trending sound to increase your chances of going viral on TikTok.
- If there’s a particular song you think would be a better fit for the video, tap Search icon on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the name or artist of the song you think of in the search , then select the sound you’re looking for from the list that appears. Tap the song preview, then tap Test icon on the right to add it to your video.
- When you’re happy with the sound you’ve chosen, adjust the volume in the bottom right corner of the screen. To return to the editor, tap the top of the screen.
Just keep in mind that when using samples on TikTok, you can only use sounds from the app’s music library. You cannot upload original audio. So even though the feature appears on the screen, in contrast to the volume feature, it doesn’t work.
But TikTok’s music library is vast, so you’ll have plenty of music to choose from. Includes Sony’s music catalog, which includes music by popular artists such as Beyoncé and Jason Derulo.
Things To Keep In Mind When Using TikTok Templates
Every sample is different, so be aware of the aspect ratio of the image you choose. It’s also important to note that you can only upload photos when using TikTok Templates; TikTok won’t even give you the option to choose a video in your library.
Many templates specifically require a portrait photo, so the app won’t let you choose any other photos in your library, such as full bodies or photos of subjects. And you can only use photos you already have, so you can’t take pictures with your phone’s camera for any particular model.
TikTok Templates Make Content Creation Easy
As a content creator, you often struggle with ideas, whether you’re just starting out or have been around for a while. TikTok Templates simplifies the content creation process by giving you a starting point, making it easy for everyone to join in the fun.
Can’t login to your TikTok account? Try these methods
https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-use-tiktok-templates/ How to Create a TikTok Video Using a Template