The Ring of Elden is filled with some of the most amazing Death Wizards the Punisher will ever encounter as they uncover the secrets of the Middle Lands.
Death Sorceries uses Ghostflame, capable of dealing a significant amount of damage to enemies, especially if they are resistant to that type of attack (the enemy casts holy magic). One of the most powerful Death Sorceries in RPG is Explosive Ghostflame, which allows the player to attack the ground with their staff and trigger a Ghostflame explosion that burns the surrounding area.
However, the spell will require 42 Intelligence and 30 Faith to cast, and it scales extremely well with both of these attributes. It is therefore one of the reasons why players who are crafting wizards and witches beyond their Tarned consider this Explosive Ghostflame to be one of the best late game spells in the Elden Ring.
However, Magic itself is quite complicated to come by and many community members find it quite difficult to get their hands on it.
Get Ghostflame to explode in the Elden Ring
Unfortunately, a tarnished Elden Ring will not be able to touch Explosive Ghostflame in the story of the Elden Ring.
Players will have to wait until the end of the game and make their way to Giant’s Peak to get Magic.
Here’s how players can get Explosive Ghostflame in the Elden Ring:
- Players will have to make their way to the Consecrated Snow Field by activating the Grand Lift of Rold. To be able to do that, the Bombarded One must first put the two halves of the Halitree Secret Medal together. A fragment can be found in the village of Albinaurics in Liurnia of the Lakes, where they will need to talk to an NPC disguised as a vase. The other half can be found in Castle Sol, present on the Mountaintops of the Giants, where the player must first defeat the boss boss Commander Nial to obtain it.
- After reaching the Consecrated Snowfield, the player will need to travel north of the area until they reach Ordina, the Liturgical Town. From there, they would have to travel further northwest until they found a lake, further down they would see a mausoleum casting long-range spells on them, and then Marika Church .
- It is important for the player to activate the Site of Grace there before they proceed to deal with the tomb. Disabling the Tomb is important here as the construction constantly fires spell missiles at the player, making it quite difficult to explore the surrounding area. Hitting its leg and clearing it of all the wreckage will bring it down and disable it.
- From Marika Church, the player will need to explore the surrounding area a bit until encountering field boss Death Rite Bird on the river. It’s important to note here that the bird will only appear at night, and the player can use the Place of Grace at the Cathedral to change the time.
- Death Rite Bird can be an incredibly challenging encounter based on the type of construction the player will make. The boss is extremely powerful and can take the Elden Ring Tarished out in an instant if they are not careful. It may take a few tries for the player to get used to his move set. After defeating the enemy, the player is automatically rewarded with Magic Dynamite
Explosive Ghostflame is a great spell to have in a mage’s arsenal in the Elden Ring, and this spell comes in handy in both PvE and PvP situations in the game.
Although it has a rather high FP cost (at 36), many feel that the advantages of Explosive Ghostflame outweigh its cons.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/how-obtain-explosive-ghostflame-sorcery-elden-ring?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda How to obtain the Explosive Ghostflame Sorcery in Elden Ring