LIBERTY launches the 2023 Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar, an epic care package that will make your countdown to Christmas even more glamorous.
Liberty’s Advent calendar for men has 25 doors for the 25 care products, so you can enjoy a gift every day in the run-up to Christmas. But when will it come to market and how much will it cost?
- The 2023 Men’s Advent Calendar, £230(worth over £650) from Freedom – Buy here
The Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar will retail for £230however contains over £650 worth of toiletries and is only available at Liberty both online and in store.
In earlier years Liberty’s men’s advent calendar It cost slightly less at £215 and contained £623, but this year Liberty has gone one step further with this impressive calendar.
This year’s festive countdown will be filled with beauty and grooming products from big names including Malin+Goetz, Ren, Acqua Di Parma, 111 Skin and many more.
With 25 doors to open, it’s the ultimate way to countdown to Christmas.
Additionally, there is a deck of playing cards inside, so when you’re not indulging, you can enjoy a game or two to pass the time.
But with all that fabulousness inside, you’ll have to be quick if you want to get your hands on one.
Sounds good? Here’s what’s inside and where you can buy it.
What’s included in the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar?
The Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar is something very special – but we expected nothing less.
For major brands that you can buy from Liberty, check out the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar.
This is what’s inside:
- Colorful, classic organic standard socks in oxblood red
- Frederic Malle Uncut Gemstone
- Malin+Goetz leather perfume oil
- Dr. Sebagh Serum Repair
- Acqua di Parma, Colonia body lotion
- DS&DURGA I don’t know what
- Granado, Bohemia
- L:A BRUKET 017 lip balm
- OTO, exfoliating cleanser
- Olverum body cleanser
- Noble Isle, water and whiskey shower gel
- QMS Medicosmetics hand cream
- Dr. Barbara Sturm face cream for men
- Liberty, Windsor leather loop keychain
- Freedom, playing cards
- Claus Porto, Musgo Real Mini Soap Black Edition
- Votary, Super Seed Nutrient Cream
- The Sitting Queen, Cassiopeia’s Serum Concentrate
- Hair by Sam McKnight, Perfect Mess Matt Sculpting Clay
- Scandinavian, SKOG candle
- REN Clean Skincare, Glow Tonic
- Foaming cream cleanser from Korres
- Marvis Classic Strong Mint toothpaste
- 111 Skin, Oxygen Express Mask
- Aromatherapy Associates, De-Stress Muscle Gel 40 ml
Buy the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar – Here
When will the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar go on sale?
Liberty is still uncertain about the timing of the launch of the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar and the launch of the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar Men’s Advent calendar.
While it’s not known exactly when Liberty will release the Men’s Advent Calendar, we do know that shoppers can log in and register to stay up to date with the calendars online.
Sign up for Liberty’s Men’s Advent Calendar – Here
How much does the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar cost?
The Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar retails at £230, although it contains £650 worth of beauty products, meaning you’ll save £420.
In previous years the Advent calendar was sold a little cheaper, but of course had a lower value, so this is the highest value that Liberty has created – with the exception of the beauty Advent calendar.
- Buy the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar – Here
Where can I buy the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar?
The Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar is available exclusively from Liberty.
The Advent Calendar will be available both online and in store, but looking at previous years there have been queues outside the Liberty store in London to get hold of the Advent.
What alternative beauty advent calendars should you consider?
There are numerous beauty advent calendars that you can purchase at department stores, as well as online retailers, luxury stores, and many other websites.
Some retailers have already launched their beauty and grooming advent calendars, while others have a waiting list you can sign up to so you don’t miss out.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Lookfantastic, £99 – click here
- No.7 Advent Calendar, £49.50 – click here
- Sephora Advent Calendar, £139 – click here
- Diptyque Advent Calendar, £370 – click here
You can purchase other beauty advent calendars here.
If you’re getting into the festive mood, there are a number of gifts to buy for him.
Maybe you’re shopping for a teenager, and while you’re on a shopping spree, we found the perfect purchases to brighten their day.
Maybe it’s Secret Santa you need to buy for, and we’ve rounded up a selection of budget-friendly buys.