The National Lottery Set For Life numbers are in and it’s time to find out if you’ve won the top prize of £10,000 every month for 30 years.
Could today’s jackpot have you checking off your wish list every month or building your own start-up as a budding entrepreneur?
You can find out by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
The National Lottery Set For Life numbers tonight are: 06, 09, 11, 22, 46 and that Ball of life Is 05.
The National Lottery’s first draw took place on November 19, 1994, with seven winners sharing a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The highest amount ever won by a single ticket holder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old property developer, won £41 million in November 2020 and ended up demolishing his bungalow to make way for a luxury mansion with a pool.
- 1.308 billion pounds (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the USA, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- A £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took time to come forward and claim his prize in March 2019, just before the April deadline
- 633.76 million pounds (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- 625.76 million pounds (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts, won the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate the end of five months of shielding during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300,000 – she went to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratchcard but came home with a much bigger prize.
Most read in The Scottish Sun
The biggest jackpot ever to be won was £66 million in January last year and was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Karl, another winner, managed to bag £11 million in 1996, aged just 23.
The chance of winning the lottery is estimated at about one in 14 million – BUT you have to be there to win.