BALTIMORE (WJZ) – Potential inclement weather will lead to some delays and cancellations on Monday between Maryland schools, businesses and government offices.
To help you keep track of all the changes, we’ve compiled a running list of locations that are making schedule adjustments in response to the weather.
READ MORE: Old Bay and Campbell collaborate on seasoned scallop sausage
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools (After School Activities Canceled)
- Baltimore County Public Schools (After School Activities Canceled)
- Baltimore City Public Schools (All after-school, evening and athletic activities canceled)
- Glenelg Country School (Closed and after-school activities canceled)
- Howard County Public Schools (Early dismissal – three hours early)
READ MORE: Manufacturer Greenland Technologies chooses Baltimore County for new factory
MORE NEWS: 1 rated in possible shooting on interstate connector in Montgomery County
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2022/05/16/maryland-weather-cancellations-delays/ Maryland Schools, Businesses & Government Offices – CBS Baltimore