We’re just 50 days away from the NFL season and our friends at Locked On Sports are releasing a unique NFL Top 50 Player Ranking this week.
LOS ANGELES — With just 50 days from the start of the 2022-23 NFL season, the Locked On Podcast Network brings out a unique NFL Top 50 for the week of July 18-22.
Locked On has partnered with bookmaker BetOnline to rank and rank the top 50 NFL players based on how they affect the spread or betting line for their team when not playing.
BetOnline took the top 50 players moving those lines the most. To explain further, Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs comes in at number 50 on the list because BetOnline said his absence would shift the betting line for the Cowboys by 0.5 points. That means if Dallas were hypothetically preferred over another team by 3 points and Diggs were eliminated, BetOnline now says they would move that line 0.5 points, meaning the Cowboys would now be preferred by 2.5 points.
So they took the top 50 players who would move the lines and ranked them out. We’ll roll them out over the course of the week.
Watch the second episode of the Locked On NFL Top 50 on the Locked On NFL Podcast Feed, wherever you get your podcasts, or on Locked On NFL’s YouTube for videos!
Watch the episode to see the reaction of all the local team experts at Locked On.
Locked On has a daily podcast covering EVERY single NFL team, find yours today!
40. Justin Jefferson, WR, Minnesota Vikings | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (17 games) 108 receptions, 1,616 yards, 10 TDs
39. Stefon Diggs, WR, Buffalo Bills | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (17 games) 103 receptions, 1,225 yards, 10 TDs
38. Ja’Marr Chase, WR, Cincinnati Bengals | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (17 games) 81 receptions, 1,455 yards, 13 TDs
37. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints of New Orleans | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (13 games) 240 carries, 898 yards, 4 rush TDs
36. Nick Chubb, RB, Cleveland Browns | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (14 games) 228 carries, 1,259 yards, 8 TDs
35. Najee Harris, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (17 games) 307 carries, 1,200 yards, 7 TDs
34. Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (13 games) 249 carries, 1,159 yards, 6 TDs
33. Jared Goff, quarterback, Detroit Lions | Spread value: 1 point
Statistics 2021-22: (14 games) 67.2% COMP%, 3,245 passyards, 19 TD, 8 INT
32. Marcus Mariota, QB, Atlanta Falcons | Spread value: 1.5 points
Career Stats: (74 games) 62.8% COMP%, 12,437 passing yards, 77 TD, 45 INT
31. Davante Adams, WR, Las Vegas Raiders | Spread value: 1.5 points
Statistics 2021-22: (16 games) 123 receptions, 1,553 yards, 11 TDs,
Keep checking back with the Locked On NFL podcast feed or YouTube channel throughout the week as we post the rest of the list each morning!
https://www.king5.com/article/sports/locked-on/lo-national/locked-on-nfl/nfl-top-50-for-2022-stefon-diggs-alvin-kamara-dalvin-cook-headline-40-31-section/535-77f06b42-ed1d-4020-ac77-8422fe95cc1a NFL Top 50 for 2022: Stefon Diggs, Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook headline 40-31 section