The Powerball jackpot now stands at 700 million for Wednesday night’s draw.
This makes it the fifth largest prize in the game’s history.
After 35 draws in a row, there was no winner.
The winning numbers for Monday were: 18-23-35-45-54, Powerball: 16, Powerplay: 4
A ticket in Texas matched five of the numbers to win $1 million.
MORE: What are the odds of winning the Mega Millions lottery jackpot?
Wednesday’s jackpot has a cash value of $335.7 million.
RELATED: What to consider if you win the lottery
The biggest lottery jackpot of all time was a $1.5863 billion Powerball prize in 2016.
SEE ALSO: Why is the Powerball jackpot getting so big?
Powerball is played in 45 states. The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292 million.
The 10 Largest Mega Millions, Powerball Jackpots Won in US Lottery History
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, January 13, 2016 (three lots from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018 (one entry, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, January 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017 (one ticket from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, January 20, 2021 (one ticket from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021 (one ticket from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, October 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
Copyright © 2022 WPVI-TV. All rights reserved.
https://6abc.com/powerball-lottery-drawing-winning-numbers-jackpot/12379788/ Powerball lottery jackpot at $700M for winning numbers drawing Wednesday, 5th largest prize in game’s history