Real Madrid have eye on Tottenham’s Son

The summer transfer window is closed for the big leagues in Europe. But looking ahead to January, there are a lot of rumors circulating about who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest in rumours, rumours, comings, goings and of course deals done!

TOP STORY: Will Madrid switch for Son?

Real Madrid are interested in the Tottenham Hotspur star son Heung Minaccording to Sport1.

The 30-year-old South Korea international is said to be wanting to take the next step in his career despite signing a four-year deal with Spurs in 2021 and he will be pondering his future in the coming months.

Despite recent form, which has seen Son fail to score in 11 of 12 Premier League games this season, Carlo Ancelotti is reportedly keeping an eye on him and the La Liga champions could make a move if he decides to take the Peak years from ending his career in the Champions League.

Son joined the north London club from Bayer Leverkusen in 2015 for £22m and has since scored 96 goals in 244 league games.

– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (US)

PAPER GOSSIP

Barcelona are already preparing future contract talks Ousmane Dembelereveals Fabrizio Romano. The 25-year-old winger has been in impressive form since signing a new deal with the club in the summer, contributing eight goals in 11 La Liga games, including one goal and three assists in Sunday’s 4-0 win over Athletic Club. His current contract sees him at the Camp Nou until the summer of 2024.

– Arsenal are keen on a move for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, reports Calciomercato. The Gunners are reported to have shortlisted the 27-year-old midfielder and they are ready to offer a player swap deal that would be worth watching Albert Sambi Lokonga go the other way in a bid that includes a bid in the region of 50 million euros. Milinkovic-Savic has made 11 league appearances for Lazio this season and contributed to 10 goals – a form that has also linked him with Juventus.

– Midfield player Gerson is looking to leave Marseille, reports L’Equipe. It is understood his representatives are already exploring possible options that would allow him to leave the Ligue 1 club when the January transfer window opens. The 25-year-old is currently unhappy with his situation after losing his position as a starter.

Sergei Ramos a new one-year contract could be offered with an option for a further year, writes Ekrem Konur. The 36-year-old centre-back is on a better injury record this season, having played in 15 games in all competitions for Paris Saint-Germain and it looks like that has done enough to convince the Parc des Princes hierarchy to keep him at the club.

– Mexico international Edson Alvarez has been identified as a potential successor for Sergio Busquets at Barcelona, ​​according to Sport. That Blaugrana is said to have been keeping a close eye on the 25-year-old Ajax Amsterdam midfielder as Xavi Hernandez continues to look for reinforcements in the January window. The Eredivisie club previously turned down an offer from Chelsea for around €50m for his services but there are hopes they could be ready to part ways with him in the winter.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4780713/transfer-talk-real-madrid-have-eye-on-tottenhams-son-heung-min Real Madrid have eye on Tottenham’s Son

Emma Bowman

USTimesPost.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimespost.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button