Real Madrid and Real Betis will lower the curtain on their 2021-22 La Liga campaign when they face off at the Santiago Bernabeu on Sunday.
Los Verdiblancos enters the game with a two-fight win and will aim to win three trots for the first time since February.
Real Madrid had to deal with part of the spoils last Sunday when they were held to a 1-1 draw by Cadiz at the Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.
The defending champion La Liga will now return to home ground, where they are on a 3-match winning streak, scoring 13 goals and conceding only 1 goal in that time.
With the highly-anticipated Champions League final against Liverpool on the horizon, Sunday’s win could set the tone for that encounter as they look to claim their record-long 14th title.
Meanwhile, Real Betis still maintains a good record when winning 2-0 against Granada at home.
This was followed by a 3-0 win over Valencia on May 10, which saw their four-match winless streak in La Liga come to an end.
Real Betis are now aiming for a third straight win in an attempt to secure a Champions League spot next season, as they are three points behind fourth-placed Sevilla in the league table.
Real Madrid vs Real Betis Head to head and key numbers
- With 24 wins in the last 42 meetings between the sides, Real Madrid is proud of the outstanding record in the history of this match.
- Real Betis has racked up seven wins in that time, while titles have been shared on 11 different occasions.
- Real Betis are unbeaten in their last four visits to the Santiago Bernabeu, having two wins and two draws since a 2-1 defeat in 2017.
- Real Betis went into the weekend unbeaten in their last six on the road, picking up two wins and four draws in that time.
- Real Madrid have won all three of their last home games, extending after a 3-2 loss to Chelsea in the Champions League quarter-finals in April.
Predict Real Madrid vs Real Betis
Once the tournament is over, Carlo Ancelotti can rest some key players before the Champions League final against Liverpool. While Real Betis aim to be in the top four, we predict the Galacticos will do enough to force a share of the spoils.
Guess: Real Madrid 1-1 Real Betis
$1,100 Insurance for First Bet at Caesars
Real Madrid vs Real Betis betting tips
Tip 1: Result – Draw
Tip 2: Both sides score – Yes (Real Madrid and Real Betis have impressive attacks this season, scoring 80 and 62 goals respectively)
Tip 3: 4.5+ Card Game – Yes (Have had five or more cards in six of the last eight meetings between the parties)
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/real-madrid-vs-real-betis-prediction-betting-tips-22nd-may-2022?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda Real Madrid vs Real Betis Prediction and Betting Tips