St Mirren vs Rangers: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, referee VAR and team news for Premiership finale
NONE of these teams have anything other than pride on their minds, but that won’t stop any of them from giving their all to win.
Already preparing for next season, Rangers are aiming to overtake Celtic, while St Mirren are looking to progress from a place in the top six and push their way to Europe.
Stephen Robinson’s men were clearly beaten by Aberdeen midweek, while Michael Beales Gers missed a late goal in their home draw with Hearts.
Then both sides come into play with a point to prove, and the players in the park know that all too well.
SunSport has everything you need to know before playing this exciting game.
When does Celtic start against Aberdeen?
- St Mirren vs. Ranger starts Saturday 27th May at 12.30pm
- The game will take place at SMiSA Stadium in Paisley
Is Celtic v Aberdeen on TV and can I stream it live?
- No, St Mirren v Rangers will not be televised live
- Overseas customers can watch the game on St Mirren TV but for UK players Radio Scotland will broadcast live commentary and highlights via Sportscene at 7.30pm
Who is the Referee and VAR for Celtic v Aberdeen?
- Matthew McDermid is the match referee and is assisted by linesmen Daniel Roome and Michael Banks, while Duncan Williams is the fourth official
- Andrew Dallas will take over the VAR duty and will be joined by David Dunne
Jonah Ayunga remains a long-term absentee for the hosts, while Thierry Small is suspended after his red card against Aberdeen.
Alex Grieve and Ryan Flynn also missed the midweek clash through injury and it is not known if they have recovered.
For the visitors: Alfredo Morelos was spotted on a plane bound for London so he will not be part of Beale’s plans.
Ryan Kent also played his last game for the Gers, as did Allan McGregor. Scott Arfield waved goodbye to Ibrox supporters but he could still be on the bench tomorrow after training as usual – and saying goodbye in typical fashion.
St Mirren 6/1
Quotations courtesy of PaddyPower and correct as of Saturday, May 27, midnight.
Keep up to date with ALL the latest news and transfers on the Scottish Sun football page