September is the best time to book an adults only beach holiday.
You’ll get cheaper deals and it won’t be as crowded when the kids go back to school, but the weather will still be lovely.
First Choice have launched a new special offer on adults-only holidays with savings of up to £100 per person.
The travel company is TUI’s sister brand and sells over 6 million trips every year.
Discounts apply to selected public holidays in September and October. However, if you are planning a beach holiday, September might be the best option.
There are many destinations to choose from, including popular hotspots in Greece, Spain, Portugal and Bulgaria.
These destinations still experience high temperatures of 27°C in September and the chance of rain is almost non-existent.
Departures are also available from many airports across the country, so there is something for everyone.
You can book whatever you want on holiday, from half-board and all-inclusive to self-catering and B&B.
Most read on beach vacation
All First Choice trips include return airfare, accommodation, resort transfers and baggage allowance.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
You can secure seven nights at Hotel Nerja from £399 pp on September 20th.
The offer includes your accommodation on a half-board basis and return flights from Gatwick.
Here are some other deals we found:
- 7 Nights B&B at Cerro Da Marina Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal – from £476 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at TUI Suneo Platja D Or Hotel Alcudia, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain – from £574 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Piccolo Dreams Marmaris, Dalaman Region, Turkey – from £586 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at KN Matas Blancas Costa Calma, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain – from £684 pp
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at Sol Marina Palace Nessebar, Burgas Region, Bulgaria – from £543 pp
You can spend two weeks in Egypt from £499 per person and take advantage of other holiday offers including a Nile cruise.
Or you can snag up to £1,650 in free spending money at Disney World next year with 14-day tickets for the price of 7.
For a short break, Travelodge is offering seaside stays from £38 a night this summer.