AUTUMN is a great time to visit Egypt.
You’ll find warm temperatures perfect for sightseeing or relaxing on the beach, as well as great deals.
Also, the kids are back in school so expect fewer crowds.
History buffs can fully immerse themselves in the country’s beauty, from pyramids, temples and tombs to markets and beaches.
In September and October, temperatures still reach highs of 28°C, with lows in the low 20°C.
Thanks to the mild temperatures, snorkeling and water sports are among the most popular activities at this time of year.
The more adventurous could see some of the most beautiful marine life and coral reefs in the world.
You can even experience the Nile in its peak season.
The best deals come from holiday giants like TUI, loveholidays and On the Beach.
Departures are available from many airports across the country.
Most read on beach vacation
All-inclusive vacations offer possibly the best value for money, as they include flights, accommodation, food and drinks.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Doubletree By Hilton Sharks Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – from £652 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Titanic Beach & Spa Hurghada, Egypt – from £676 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Jasmine Palace Resort Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt – from £681 per person
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt – from £687 per person
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Concorde El Salam Sharm El Sheikh Front Hotel Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt – from £699 per person
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at SENTIDO Casa del Mar Resort in Hurghada, Egypt – from £799 per person
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Coral Sea Aqua Club in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Thurs – from £799 per person
The Sun is giving away FREE holidays abroad – here’s how to win one
Please note that the tour operators offer you various discounts, such as: B. Resort transfers and baggage allowance. Therefore, before booking, be sure to find out more and compare.
We also unveiled the wallet-friendly island known as ‘Croatia’s best kept secret’ – with beaches to rival Greece.
And the Mediterranean island with over 200 beaches and holiday deals from £313 per person.
We’ve also rounded up the cheapest trips to Turkey where the temperature can go up to 36°C.
The prices are valid at the time of publication.