TURKEY has always been one of the most popular destinations for Brits when it comes to beach holidays.
That’s why we’ve put together the cheapest holiday deals for short breaks in late summer.
Interestingly, Turkey turned out to be the fastest growing holiday destination in the last five years.
Flight programs from the UK have increased by 200 per cent since 2018.
According to new figures from OnePoll.com, 63 percent of respondents think the country offers more than just stunning beaches to sunbathe.
In fact, the country’s appeal is also heavily influenced by its history and culture, with its well-known ancient ruins and landmarks attracting tourists.
26 percent of people said word of mouth made them decide to travel to Turkey for the first time, while 21 percent were convinced by the affordable prices.
Many tour operators are also currently running special offers, with deals starting at just £224 per person.
The biggest bargains are from Jet2holidays, TUI, loveholidays and On the Beach.
The high season in the country is between May and August, but September is still a great time to visit.
Most read on beach vacation
When the kids go back to school and the temperatures cool down a bit, you might be able to snag some bargains.
The average daily high in September is around 30°C and temperatures tend not to drop below 22°C.
Here are some of the best deals we found in September:
- 7 Nights B&B at Epic Hotel And Apartments in Marmaris, Dalaman, Turkey – from £224 pp
- 7 Nights at Siesta Beach Gumbet, Bodrum, Türkiye – from £223 pp
- 7 Nights Self-Catering at Club Candan in Marmaris, Dalaman Region, Turkey – from £299 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Xoria Deluxe Hotel in Alanya, Antalya, Turkey – from £519 pp
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive at Aes Club Hotel in Ovacik, Dalaman Region, Turkey – from £426 pp
- 7 Nights at Gazipasa Star Hotel in Side, Antalya Region, Türkiye – from £378 pp
- 7 Nights at Greenland Hotel in Ovacik, Dalaman Region, Türkiye – from £599 pp
- 7 Nights at MC Arancia Resort Alanya, Antalya, Türkiye – from £439 pp
All package tours include your return flight and accommodation.
However, travel companies offer various extras such as resort transfers, baggage allowance or lounge access.
In the meantime, we’ve rounded up the best all-inclusive trips to Spain, Greece and Turkey from £326 per person in September.
And the best deals for short-haul travel in early fall.
If you don’t mind traveling further, the exotic Cape Verde Islands offer high temperatures of 30°C, cheap hotels and surprisingly short flights.