The summer transfer window is here and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest rumours, comings and goings and of course deals done!
TOP STORY: Werner linked to Juventus move
Timo WernerChelsea’s departure seems possible as Juventus emerge as potential suitors for the 26-year-old striker, Sky Sport Italy report.
Juventus manager Max Allegri has included the Germany international on a list of attacking transfer options but his priority is still securing a permanent deal for him Alvaro Morata from Atletico Madrid. The report also mentions Manchester United Anthony Martial although sources told ESPN last week the player will remain at Old Trafford.
Werner hinted at a move from Stamford Bridge to secure after the arrival of more playing time ahead of the World Cup in November Raham Sterlingwith manager Thomas Tuchel criticizing his player’s reaction.
Werner has already been offered to his old club RB Leipzig as part of a player swap Nordi Mukiele, as Chelsea tried to derail Mukiele’s upcoming transfer to PSG. However, This is reported by Sky Sport Germany that the Bundesliga side are still interested in Werner’s return to Leipzig, who would likely be on loan for a season.
– ESPN+ Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant access
– Cristiano Ronaldo travels back to England to discuss his future at Manchester United with manager Erik ten Hag, The Athletic reveals. The 37-year-old is said to have informed the Red Devils of his desire to leave this summer if a reasonable offer arrives, but the Premier League side continue to claim he will not be transferred. It is reported that the Portugal international is more likely to stay at Old Trafford and fight for his place next season.
– Newcastle United are in talks with PSG Julian Draxler, according to Le 10 Sport. The 28-year-old midfielder is on a list of players Luis Campos would like to take on this summer Layvin Kurzawa, Mauro Icardi, Anders Herrera and Leandro Parédes. The Magpies are looking to bring offensive options in this summer transfer window, although they failed to secure Bayer Leverkusen’s Mussa Diaby for St James’ Park, Draxler could be available for a fee of between £17m and £25.5m.
– Jafet Tanganga According to Tottenham Hotspur, he wants to switch to AC Milan in the summer Daniele Longo from Calciomercato. The 23-year-old is waiting to join San Siro on a season-long loan, with Spurs reportedly insisting on including a buyback clause as part of the deal. The Tottenham academy graduate has greater chances of playing football in the first team Rossoneriwho made just 11 appearances in the Premier League for Antonio Conte’s side last season.
– West Ham United have rejected Fulham’s €17.5m offer Issa Diop, reports L’Equipe. The Hammers are understood to be negotiating a deal closer to €15m plus €6m in surcharges for the 25-year-old to leave this summer. David Moyes was originally reported to have blocked an exit but the centre-back is now allowed to leave West Ham if his rating is met.
– Bayern Munich have no interest in Espanyol Raul de Tomas as replacement for Robert Lewandowski. picture has denied rumors that the Bundesliga champions were preparing a formal offer for the 27-year-old striker with 17-year-olds Matthew Tel already destined for the Allianz Arena. The Spain international impressed in LaLiga last season, scoring 17 goals in 34 appearances and also has more experience than the Rennes teenager, who is yet to score or assist in the seniors.
– Marseille President Pablo Longoria has met Wilhelm Saliba‘s agent in London, after Fabrizio Romano. The 21-year-old Arsenal defender was loaned to the Ligue 1 side last year, where he was named Young Player of the Year. After his return to the Emirates, the French side have tried to sign the defender on a permanent basis. However, Mikel Arteta has recently expressed that he was impressed with Saliba’s performance last season and will likely offer him regular playing time next season.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4706349/transfer-talk-timo-werner-linked-to-chelsea-exit-with-juventusrb-leipzig-as-options Timo Werner linked to Chelsea exit with Juventus, RB Leipzig as options