The summer transfer window is here and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest in rumours, rumours, comings, goings and of course deals done!
TOP STORY: Juve brings striker on time
Tuttosport predict a busy end to the summer window with possible deals for Juventus Memphis Depay, Arkadiusz Milik and Marko Arnautovic everything in progress.
The report states that while Barcelona have given Depay the green light to leave Camp Nou, there is still no deal with Barcelona Bianconeri for the Dutch international.
This is as Juventus mull over asking for €7m plus bonuses, which is seen as too much for the Serie A club.
They are unconvinced to accept that kind of expense after cases like Arthur, Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot didn’t work out to Juventus’ liking.
With that in mind, they could look for alternatives on cheaper terms, like Marseille’s Milik or Bologna’s Arnautovic.
They like the physicality of the latter and it’s reported that a decision will be made after Juventus take on Sampdoria on Monday night.
In midfield, the Old Lady still wants Paris Saint-Germain Leandro Parédes, and there is the feeling Les Parisiens could loan the Argentina international.
The main problem at the moment is that Juventus will have to sack a midfielder before signing another, the Italian offshoot adds.
After Rabiot’s move to Manchester United fell through, he signed in January Denis Zakaria could leave with clubs involved in France and Germany.
– ESPN+ Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant access
– Florian Plettenberg has offered an update on the situation of the Liverpool midfielder Naby Keita, who indicates Monday’s Manchester United game could be important in deciding his future. The Reds and Jurgen Klopp want him to stay and extend his contract but talks have stalled and no deal is in sight as the Guinea international wants to play regularly.
– Internazionale and Lazio are close to finalizing their negotiations on the Francesco Acerbi, reports Sky Sports Italia, adding that the deal will likely be some form of loan. According to the report, this will not include a commitment to make the move permanent and Acerbi will act as a replacement for Andrea Ranocchia after Inter was removed Milan Skriniar from the market.
– Leeds United and Newcastle United are rushing to make an attempt to sign the LAFC midfielder Jose Cifuentes ahead of Brighton & Hove Albion, claims The Sun. This comes after the two clubs received a tip that the Seagulls were trying to complete a £6m move for the Ecuador international, who is in fine scoring form during the current Major League Soccer season.
– Stade Rennais hope to beat Lille by signing the Nantes striker Ludovic Blas, reports foot Mercato. Lille had an agreement with the 24-year-old but his original €11m offer was rejected by Nantes. With Blas also seemingly open to a move to Rennes, they could face even more frustration if that were the case following their 7-1 loss to Paris Saint-Germain Les Rouge and Noir can reach an agreement with Nantes.
– West Ham United and Crystal Palace are planning a €10m bid for the Al-Hilal striker Mussa Maregacorresponding Ekrem Konur. It is added that Fenerbahce are continuing talks with the former Porto frontman’s agent as they try to finalize a move.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4727110/transfer-talk-juventus-have-memphis-depayarkadiusz-milikmarko-arnautovic-deals-in-play Transfer Talk – Juventus have Memphis Depay, Arkadiusz Milik, Marko Arnautovic deals in play