The summer transfer window in Europe is now open and rumors are rife. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, comings and goings and of course deals struck!
TOP STORY: Vlahovic’s uncertain future
Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and various Premier League clubs are considering a move for the Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovicaccordingly Calciomercato.
With the 23-year-old’s future looking uncertain there are many suitors but the Serbia international is not a priority for any of these clubs.
Juventus are open to letting the former Fiorentina striker go, especially as they haven’t been entirely convinced of his performances so far, but it would cost at least €90m to secure a deal.
Bayern have considered Vlahovic after a move to Tottenham Hotspur Harry Kane and Eintracht Frankfurt Randal Kolo Muani failed, but her priority remains Kane.
Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal have all expressed interest in Vlahovic but none have made a serious move so far.
Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid have also been mentioned, with Vlahovic seen as an alternative to Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe Los Blancoswho would like the change to take place initially as a loan.
Although the interest was great, it is unclear where a concrete offer will be implemented.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (USA)
– Read on ESPN+: Explaining the language of the transfer window
08.30 BST: Roberto Firmino It was announced late Tuesday that he has joined Saudi Arabian side Al Ahli as a free agent after his contract with Liverpool expired at the end of last season.
The 31-year-old forward has agreed a three-year deal with the Saudi team and joins former Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy at the Jeddah-based club.
Si Señor 🪄#WelcomeFirmino
— Al-Ahli Saudi Club (@ALAHLI_FCEN) July 4, 2023
– AC Milan are considering using part of the proceeds from Sandro Tonali’s departure to Newcastle United for a move from Bayer Leverkusen right-back Jeremy Frimpongaccording to the Daily mail. This puts them in direct competition with Internazionale for the 22-year-old, and Manchester United are also interested.
– Inter have decided to approach Chelsea in order to secure a return Romelu Lukaku once they finalize the deal for the Sassuolo midfielder Davide Fratesiaccordingly Fabrizio Romano. Negotiations for another loan for the striker will resume in the coming days, including a commitment to make the contract permanent.
– Newcastle United are interested in the Crystal Palace centre-back Marc Guehi Manager Eddie Howe is reportedly looking intensely for strength ahead of the Magpies’ Champions League season football insider. Crystal Palace want £60million for the 22-year-old, with that estimate taking into account his breakthrough with the England national team.
– Borussia Mönchengladbach winger Jonas Hofmann will join Leverkusen after a clause in the region of 10 million euros came into force, it is said table football. The clause was negotiated a year ago when the 31-year-old signed a new contract. Brest Franck Honorat is among the players Gladbach are considering when looking for a replacement.
– Southampton full-back Tino Livramento would rather join Newcastle this summer than join Chelsea again, reports the Daily mail. The 20-year-old is expected to leave the Saints following their relegation and Chelsea have a clause that would allow them to take him back for £40m, while Newcastle have made an offer worth over £20m.