IF you’re still looking for a getaway this summer, don’t miss out on the new TUI Blue.
The holiday company introduced up to 45 per cent off holidays this summer, and all-inclusive holidays start from £555 per person.
TUI Blue offers unique hotels and holiday experiences and is still affordable.
TUI Blue’s accommodations cater to different types of travelers and have been divided into three categories; TUI Blue For All, TUI Blue For Two and TUI Blue Family.
Most of the deals we found are available on an all-inclusive basis.
However, half-board and self-catering are also possible in the offers.
Regardless of the meal plan you choose, all vacation packages include round-trip airfare, accommodation, baggage allowance and return transfers.
The sale includes trips to some of Brits’ favorite destinations such as Spain, Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria.
Long-distance travel is also included, so you can even snag a cheap stay in a tropical paradise in Mexico or Cape Verde.
Most read on beach vacation
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found in the sale, some of which include savings of up to £450 per person:
TUI Blue for two
‘TUI Blue for two‘ includes a selection of accommodation intended for adults only. The hotels are in prime locations with sea views, beach access and close proximity to bars and restaurants. Most hotels also have their own bars.
- 7 Nights Half Board at TUI Blue Atlantico Grand Mediterraneo Resort in Ermones, Greece – from £678 pp
- 7 nights half board at TUI Blue Los Gigante on Tenerife – from £590 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at TUI Blue Medina Gardens in Marrakech, Morocco – from £759 pp
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at El Dorado Seaside Suites in Riviera Maya, Mexico – Caribbean Coast – from £999 pp
TUI Blue for families
The hotels and resorts in the ‘TUI Blue for familiesChoices include large pools, kids’ clubs, and family-friendly restaurants. Child-friendly flight lessons are also included in the packages.
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Flamingo Beach in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Spain – from £599 pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at the TUI Blue Alcudia Pins in Mallorca – from £668 pp
- 7 nights all inclusive at TUI Blue Ephesus in Kusadasi, Türkiye – from £599 pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI Blue Nevis in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria – from £555 pp
If you’re not sure where to go or what mood suits you best, TUI Blue for All might be your best bet.
The selected hotels for TUI Blue for everyone are regionally inspired, making them an excellent choice if you want to experience the local culture.
Prices are for two adults and one child traveling together and sharing accommodation.
All package holidays from the TUI Blue brands include a refund guarantee, which means you will get your money back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your trip.
The holidays are also ABTA and ATOL protected.
TUI is also offering a discount of up to £250 on beach holidays this summer and deals start from £247 per person.
British Airways may have launched a new flash sale of £200 off beach holidays in Europe, but you’ve got to be quick.
For a holiday close to home, Haven offers last minute breaks from £4 a night and kids eat out for £1.