Apothecary is an introductory class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. This Gray Knight has an indispensable role on the battlefield, as he can support and heal your teammates. This is ours Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Apothecary class guide to help you get the best skills and loadings for this unit.
Note: We will have a Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Tutorials and central features soon, so stay tuned.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Instruction for apothecary class
For clarity, there is some overlap between the layers in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. Therefore, we will not discuss each perk in the skill tree. Instead, we will only talk about the core capabilities and ideal options for Apothecary.
- Apothecary – Can equip Narthecium, allowing Battlefield Medicine ability to be used.
- Priority Talent Score 1: Skull Keeper – +1 intended use for Servo Skulls.
- Priority 2 talent points: Great Destiny – +2 max HP, +1 max WP and +1 damage for all melee attacks; Cannot achieve Resilience.
- Preferred Talent Score 3: Honorable Soul – +1 WP.
- Terminator Armor – Can equip Terminator Armor.
- Upgrade: Afflict Bleed – Psybolt deals a bleeding wound for two turns (target takes 2 damage per turn).
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Vertical speed discipline
- Warp Speed Biomancy – Target allies within 1 range for +2 crit damage with melee attacks and +1 movement speed for two turns.
- Upgraded: Crit Damage – Target gains +2 crit damage during melee attacks.
- Upgrade: Movement Speed - Target gains +1 Movement Speed.
- Discipline Iron Fist
- Iron Arm Biomancy – Target allies within 1 range to stun +1 for melee attacks for one turn.
- Surgical Expert – When you use the Bio Feng Shui skill, you have a 50% chance of getting +1 AP.
- Upgrade: Stun – Get +1 Stun.
- Upgrade: Duration – Ability to last for an extra turn.
- Battlefield Medicine Upgrade
- Upgrade: Heal – +2 heal.
- Warp Charge – +1 AP and +5 healing.
- Servo’s skull upgrade
- Unlock equipment – Get more Wargear Slots for Servo Skull.
- Upgrade: Ammo – Servo Skulls gain +1 ammo.
- Unlocked: Apothecarion Skull – With this equipped, all of Biomancy’s skills are targetable at any range.
Priority payload and battlefield role
- Weapon – Storm Bolter + Narthecium.
- Armor – N / A
- Wargear – Extracted Servo Skull + Apothecarion Servo Skull + Medicae Skull.
With the above setup, your Apothecary class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters should have all the tools to keep your team in top condition. Warp Speed and Iron Arm are used to power up your melee dashers (i.e. Interceptor, Justicar, and Paladin). Battlefield Medicine, naturally, helps when healing is needed. And, of course, your Servo Skull is there for utility purposes, such as quickly extracting Seeds without fail.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters available through Steam.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/warhammer-chaos-gate-daemonhunters-%E2%81%A0apothecary-class-guide/ Warhammer: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters — Apothecary class guide