Justicar is a starter class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. He acts as a leader of the Gray Knight assortment, with offensive, defensive, and supportive abilities to help your team. This is ours Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Justicar class guide to help you get the best skills and payload for this lesson.
Note: We will have a Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Tutorials and central features soon, so stay tuned.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Justicar class guide
For clarity, there is some overlap between the layers in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. Therefore, we will not discuss each perk in the skill tree. Instead, we will only talk about the core capabilities and ideal options for Justicar.
- Justicar class – +1 armor with Aegis Shield ability.
- Priority Talent Score 1: Great Destiny – +2 max HP, +1 max WP and +1 damage for all melee attacks; Cannot achieve Resilience.
- Priority Talent 2: Aegis Adept – +2 armor when using Aegis Shield.
- Terminator Armor – Can equip Terminator Armor.
- Upgrade: Psybolt Damage – +1 Psybolt Damage.
- Health – +4 Max HP.
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Hammer Discipline
- Hammerhand – Hit a nearby target for 4 damage (100% crit).
- Aegis Shield Discipline
- Aegis Shield – Activate to gain +3 armor for one turn.
- Upgrade: Armor – This skill grants +1 armor.
- Warp Charge – Activate to increase this skill’s armor by 3.
- Fortress – Target teammates at any range to transfer all your armor.
- Leadership Discipline
- Chapter Honor (requires Health unlock) – Pick a teammate in any range to give them +1 AP.
- Upgrade: AP – Target gains +1 AP.
- Warp Charge – Activate to grant the target +2 AP and +1 WP.
- Equipment Slot – This unit gains an additional Wargear slot for passive equipment.
Priority payload and battlefield role
- Weapon – Storm Bolter + Warding Stave (to use Aegis Shield more often).
- Armor – Terminator Armor.
- Wargear – You can choose anything here, although Frag Grenade is usually very handy.
With the above setup, your Justicar class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters should be quite powerful (Terminator Armor and Aegis Shield). These are necessary as you will have difficulty using the Hammerhand. The skill itself deals a guaranteed critical hit, making it easier to get a Seed from your opponent. Finally, the Discipline of Leadership (where you will receive Chapter Honors and related skills) allows you to provide additional action points (AP) to teammates. With it, your team will be constantly on the move, actively fighting for chain destruction and executions.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters available through Steam.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/warhammer-chaos-gate-daemonhunters-%E2%81%A0justicar-class-guide/ Warhammer: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters — Justicar class guide