Purifier is an advanced class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. Fueled by fiery rage, you can set your enemies on fire. This is ours Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Purifier class guide to help you get the best skills and loading for this unit.
Note: We will have a Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Tutorials and central features soon, so stay tuned. Likewise, you can check out our advanced class unlocking guide.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Purifier Class Guide
For clarity, there is some overlap between the layers in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters. Therefore, we will not discuss each perk in the skill tree. Instead, we will only talk about the core capabilities and ideal options for the Dialysis Machine.
- Purifier Class – Can equip Psycannon, Psilencer, or Incinerator; immune to all damage from environmental hazards.
- 1st priority talent point: Eagle Eye – +10% ranged crit chance.
- 2nd Priority Talent Score: Provident – +1 ammo for ranged weapons.
- Upgrade: Purge – Force Strike gains Purge (removes target’s mutation).
- Upgrade: Resistance – +25% resistance.
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Willpower – +2 max WP.
- Discipline incinerator
- Vengeance – Get +1 AP whenever you kill three or more enemies in one attack.
- Upgrade: Range – Incinerators gain +1 range.
- Upgrade: Damage – Incinerators take +1 bonus damage.
- Upgrade: Arc – Burner increases by 10 arcs.
- Flames of Purity Discipline – Spread attack with 70 arcs and 6 ranges; 6 damage; deplete all ammo.
- Upgrade: Knockback – Push afflicted targets away.
- Upgrade: Blinded – Affected targets deal -2 damage with ranged attacks.
- Upgrade: Damage – +1 damage per bullet.
- Discipline towards the goal
- Astral Aim – Shoots a target within 5 range to deal 5 damage; 100% crit; If this ability paralyzes, choose to destroy the target’s body part.
- Fast Reload – When your ammo reaches 0, you have a 50% chance to reload automatically.
- Optional: Discipline of Flame Cleansing
- Detergent Flame – Targets a 3×3 area within 10 range; 100% chance to cause a burn condition; 50% chance to remove all mutants.
- Warp Charge – +50% chance to clear all mutants.
- Eternal Flame – All flames of afflictions become eternal.
- Optional: Melee Weapon
- Upgrade: Crit – Increases melee weapons + 10% crit.
- Upgrade: Afflict – Melee weapons gain +15% for any weapon.
- Optional: Discipline of Conflict
- Unstoppable Clash – When using any psychic ability, take +1 damage until next turn (stacks up to three times).
Priority payload and battlefield role
- Weapon – Any Incinerator weapon with high damage or bonus ammo.
- Armor – None.
- Wargear – Any item that adds a bonus to ranged/crit or bullet damage.
Purifier class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters is a bit unwieldy. Yes, the fire of afflictions tends to remove mutations (i.e., modifiers) of objects. However, this pales in comparison to classes like Chaplain (all-team buff), Librarian (quick stun/teleport) and Interceptor (teleport and crit).
Ideally, you’ll want to use the increased damage per bullet combined with your Burner’s Pure Flame. If you can Quick Reload for the program, then you have a chance to do additional flame spread. There is also the Unstoppable Conflagration proc that you can try, although it requires you to use psychic abilities. If you can max out certain skills, then this can work in your favor.
Finally, the Purifier class in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters has access to the Hammerhand, but it’s on the opposite side of the skill tree. You might be better off with Astral Aim (closer to the Incinerator boost), although you won’t be able to do an execution due to lack of melee weapons.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters available through Steam.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/warhammer-chaos-gate-daemonhunters%E2%81%A0-purifier-class-guide/ Warhammer: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters — Purifier class guide