The summer transfer window is here and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s going where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest in rumours, rumours, comings, goings and of course deals done!
TOP STORY: Man United rebuilding continues with Kalajdzic and Rabiot as prospects
According to various reports, there seems to be a lot going on at Manchester United at the moment – although Cristiano RonaldoThe departure from is not on the itinerary.
Despite being linked with Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Atletico de Madrid and Napoli all summer, Ronaldo looks set to stay at Old Trafford unless there’s a big last-minute surprise in that window HOW.
The Red Devils reportedly see the striker as a key player both on the pitch and in their economic framework. Manager Erik ten Hag has previously hinted that despite other speculation, Ronaldo doesn’t really want to leave Man United.
Man United, meanwhile, are looking for a striker from VfB Stuttgart Sasa Kalajdzicaccording to Sky Sports.
He is one of a number of forwards the Red Devils are eyeing this summer and the Austria international is keen to join the Ten Hag squad after entering the final year of his Stuttgart contract. At 25, Kalajdzic now sees the right time to face a new challenge in his career.
Finally midfielder from Juventus Adrian Rabiot looks ever closer to joining Manchester United after his camp had a positive meeting with United director John Murtough. There is still a lot to be done before an agreement on the salary is reached, but talks should continue.
Juventus will reportedly join the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Leandro Parédes when Rabiot departs.
– ESPN+ Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant access
– AC Milan are hoping for an extension Rafael LeaoCalciomercato report his contract will culminate with his current deal in 2024, with Paris Saint-Germain hoping to sign the winger. At the moment, Milan aren’t ready to start negotiations with the Ligue 1 champions and will point to the Portugal international’s €150m release clause. Leao is currently ready to lead Milan into the new season.
– The Guardian have reported that West Ham United are interested in signing the Barcelona striker Memphis Depay and believe they have a chance of getting the Dutchman. However, Fabrizio Romano has indicated that Juventus are getting closer to an agreement with Depay’s camp and that talks are progressing well. A two-year contract is being discussed with Tottenham Hotspur and Turkish clubs that are not in the running for him.
– Chelsea have increased their offer for the Internazionale midfielder Caesar Casadei to 10 million euros, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport, although that’s still not enough Nerazzurri want 15 million euros. Sassuolo is also interested in the 19-year-old and would be willing to include a clause that would allow Inter to re-sign him – something Chelsea are not open to.
– Barcelona might be interested in signing Hector Bellin, who is still looking for a way to leave Arsenal, reports Mundo Deportivo. The right-back has been closely linked with Real Betis but a move there is proving difficult due to their own financial woes, leaving Bellerin with the option of potentially returning to Barcelona after surviving La Masia.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-soccer-transfers/story/4719661/transfer-talk-with-cristiano-ronaldo-staying-putmanchester-united-make-progress-on-sasa-kalajdzicadrien-rabiot With Cristiano Ronaldo staying put, Manchester United make progress on Sasa Kalajdzic, Adrien Rabiot