Microsoft’s subscription service is in the process of adding new titles as part of the Xbox Game Pass June 2022 lineup. Here’s everything we know so far.
Microsoft’s monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, is a must-have for anyone with an Xbox console, gaming PC, or phone that can play games over the cloud.
In May, Trek To Yomi and Sniper Elite 5 joined the lineup, but will Microsoft be making some big releases to celebrate the Xbox and Bethesda showcase in June? With PlayStation Plus getting a rebrand and relaunch, things could get very competitive.
Here’s everything we know about them Xbox Game Pass lineup for June 2022.
Game Pass June 2022 supplements
Here’s everything we know so far about Xbox Game Pass in June. Don’t worry if there’s nothing for you right now, though, as Microsoft will be revealing more very soon.
New announcements are listed in bold.
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, PC) – June 1st
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console, PC) – June 2nd
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Console) – June 7th
- Chorus (Cloud, Console, PC) – June 7th
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, PC) – June 7th
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Console, PC) – June 7th
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Console, PC) – June 16th
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Console, PC) – June 21st
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) – June 21st
- Naraka Bladepoint (Console) – June 23
- FIFA 22 (Console) – June 23
- Escape Academy (Console) – June 28th
We were expecting A Plague Tale: Requiem to be released in June, but the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase didn’t give us a firm date.
Expect more games to be added to the lineup in the coming days, usually by the Xbox Game Pass Twitter account.
Games leaving Game Pass in June 2022
Microsoft’s service rotates games in and out of its library, so expect some games to be removed in June.
However, you will be notified at least a few days in advance, so you can either finish the game before it’s released or buy it at a discount before it’s gone. Here’s everything leaving so far in June, courtesy of Microsoft:
Departure on June 15:
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, PC)
Game Pass June 2022 announcement date
Game Pass titles don’t have a set release date, and Microsoft usually teases them on a regular basis. Expect some mentions of the lineup in the early days of June, with more to be revealed through Twitter posts (and sometimes memes) over the following weeks.
We’ll be sure to update this page as we hear more, but for a look at the other side of the fence, why not check out everything we know about? Sony’s PlayStation Plus overhaul.
https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/xbox-game-pass-june-2022-1824530/ Xbox Game Pass June 2022: All new games and everything leaving on console and PC